Here you Can Learn Easier, Faster, Better
In 2008, our state-of-the-art Training Center opened. Across almost 3,000 square meters (just over 32,000 square feet) of space, up to 160 apprentices can learn the skills for their dream job, accompanied by an experienced and skilled team of full-time trainers.
With a machine hall equipped for apprenticeships in mechanical processes, additional facilities for technical drawing, electromechanical work and for practical manual training, we provide you with an outstanding basis for you to learn. The content of the apprenticeships is taught in a practical, hands-on way using
state-of-the-art CNC lathes and milling machines, robots as well as training areas for control technology.
Furthermore, our Training Center is optimally equipped for conveying specialist skills. In modern training rooms, our apprentices can work on new content by means of e-learning, gain further qualifications and take part in interdisciplinary training sessions to prepare themselves for the requirements of the Hirschvogel Automotive Group following completion of their apprenticeship.
We provide the best basis for your apprenticeship and development:
- a state-of-the-art Training Center with full-time trainers in Denklingen
- training held in many specialist departments by experienced foremen and expert trainers
- latest teaching methods, such as e-learning
- innovative technology in all areas, such as simulation and CAD technology and many fully automated machines
- in-house training and examination preparation together with other companies for all apprentices
- an attractive apprentice's pay and good social benefits (30 days' vacation leave, travel allowance, Christmas bonus, occupational pension scheme, etc.).